Peru in liberty
Peru Trip in liberty for 12 days
Authentic trip and in liberty for 12 days in Peru.
Peru in liberty is a trip of 12 days who allow you to discover the Peru in a freely way. This program can be modified or personalized according to your propriety.
There is just some thing reserved in advanced like the access to the Machu Piccu or transports and hotels.Print Quotation
Free visit of Lima in the morning. We recommand you to visit the next places: the Cathedral, San Francisco monastery and their catacombs, Boheme Barranco district, The Pachacamac site or the Larcomac shopping center situated on the seaside.
At the predicted hour, transfer at the airport by your driver. Short flight to destination of the "white city" of Arequipa, located at 2360 meters above the see. Reception and transfer at the hotel by your driver.
More informations about Lima
Free visit of the city and the surroundings like Santa Catalina monastery, the Andino Sanctuary which accomodates "la momia Juanita", the Yanuhuara mirador where you will have a splendid view of the neighbor volcanos like the Misti or the Chichani.
Cost for the entrances: $35/person
First stop at the Uros islands, made in reeds, where indians lives for many centuries. Here, you will have the occasion to do a little tour on canoes. After, you will take the boat to go to the Amantani Island where you will be received and will be placed in your host family. You will take a walk to visit a part of the old ruins and you will climb at the summit of a famous island which name is "Pachatata".
Night in a local family house.
Meals: lunch and dinner are included, with the hosted family.
After the breakfast, you will take the boat to Taquile. You will climb at the Taquile village located on the summit of the island, where you will have a magnificent view on the lake. Taquile is an old village very remote for many time.
It's a living population which still have typical and ancestral practices. This population have developped a craft with alpaca wool. Then, you go down the 533 stairs to the port and will cross again the Titicaca lake to arrive at Puno.
Arrival in the afternoon and transfer to the hotel.
In the morning, transfer at the terminal of bus and departure in touristic bus to Cusco (first category). Crossing the Altiplano and the pass "de la Raya", which marks the limit between the Region Puno and Cusco, where the Inca civilization has been developed. The buffet lunch is included. Arrival at Cusco at the end of the day (3350 meters above the level of the sea).
There are optionals visits with english and spanish speaking guide for the museum of the Pukara site, inca site of Raqchi and the "sixtine church of the andean" at Andahuayllilas.
$18 for the entrance/person
More informations about Lima
Details of the services of the agency
Services included :
- Transfer of the arrivals at Lima
- 10 nights in the hôtel (according to your propriety)
- Transfer hotel/Airport at Lima
- Transfer Arequipa hotel / bus terminal
- Arrived transfer at Puno
- Excursion on the Titikaka lake for 2 days, in group, with a guid speaking english/spanish. (In option : french guid for $85 then for the 2 days).
- Bus ticket Puno/Cusco
- Transfer from the bus terminal at the hotel at Cusco
- Meal : lunch and diner day 5 and buffet lunch day 7
- Private vehicle with a driver for the visit of the secreted valley day 9
- Tren tickets return trip Ollantaytambo / Aguas Calientes
- Shuttle tickets rise and slope Aguas Calientes / Machu Picchu
- Entrance at the Machu Picchu
- Visit of the citadel of the Machu Picchu, in group, with a guid speaking english or spanish
- Transfer to Ollantaytambo at Cusco
- Transfer hotel a Cusco / Airport
- Plane ticket Cusco / Lima
Services no - included :
- International plane tickets
- Meals no-included in the trip
- Personalized guarantee
- Entrance at the Huayna Picchu mountain
- Tips for the guids and drivers